Missionary portal in wrong language!!!

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
tacierain

Missionary portal in wrong language!!!

Post by tacierain »

I am trying to start filling out my papers, but my missionary portal is in Spanish ONLY WHEN I GET TO THE CHECKLIST AND WORK THROUGH THE ITEMS! I try to change the URL, but there is no “lang” part in the link.

Is there any other way to fix this?!
caillines

Re: Missionary portal in wrong language!!!

Post by caillines »

You can try adding it manually

at the end of the url put

?lang=eng

if there is already a bit with ?something then after than add &lang=eng
tacierain

Post by tacierain »

Dang, that still doesn't work!!! So weird!!!
codyzzd

Post by codyzzd »

tacierain wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:14 am I am trying to start filling out my papers, but my missionary portal is in Spanish ONLY WHEN I GET TO THE CHECKLIST AND WORK THROUGH THE ITEMS! I try to change the URL, but there is no “lang” part in the link.

Is there any other way to fix this?!
Reach out to the missionary portal's customer support or help desk. They may be able to assist you in resolving the language issue or provide guidance on how to navigate the checklist in Spanish.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

codyzzd wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:00 pm Reach out to the missionary portal's customer support or help desk.
A better way would be to work with your clerk who also would be able to help you report the bug. The language should not switch in the middle of the process.

Return to “General Discussions”